مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

. *”˜.•°*”˜•منتدى••.•°*”˜ شباب السودان ˜”*°•المبدع. ˜”* °•.˜”* صفحتنا. *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•. تضم أفضل الأعضاء *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.

الرئيسيةالأحداثتي في قرانالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيلالمنتدي الاسلامىموقعنا على الفيس بوك

We Need to Talk…

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

We Need to Talk… Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: We Need to Talk…   We Need to Talk… I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 4:23 pm

We Need to Talk…
I was asked to write a post for the Good Goes blog about our effort to get 3,000 Americans to send letters to Congress urging them to stop cuts to the federal budget that would affect programs for children around the world. Well, how hard could that be? Doesn’t everyone love kids and think it’s important to keep them healthy and safe?

Well, to my surprise (sort of, but not really) when I checked out what topics are trending amongst the American public I noticed that almost every current pop culture personality was mentioned, there was a mild mention of the economy and the weather, and a few folks looking for some pain relief.

What’s trending now: Henry Winkler, Real Housewives of NYC, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Casey Anthony, Marc Anthony, Prince Harry, Neil Patrick Harris, Tech stocks, Hurricane Maria, and Fibromyalgia pain

So…not only is there no mention of how Congress’s budget cuts could severely impact the health and lives of millions of children around the world, but there isn’t even mention of the budget debate!

This leads me to think we have a big job ahead of us over the next few months. As Congress continues to hammer out these budget issues between now and Thanksgiving , we need to get people talking about this issue. We need to get people talking about the more than 20,000 children under the age of five who die every day as result of preventable and treatable causes. We need to get people talking about how we have seen that number decline from nearly 34,000a day in 1990 and how these cuts can drastically threaten that progress and put the lives of millions of children at risk.

And then we need to get people to DO SOMETHING! And that starts here. Simply click here to send a letter to Congress to tell them that you are not willing to turn back the clock on children in need. Use your voice to speak on behalf of the millions of children whose lives depend on the proven and successful programs implemented by governments and non-government organizations alike.

And hopefully, we’ll give Congress, and the American public, something to really talkabout.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net

We Need to Talk…
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع  :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى الاسلامى يشمل الادعية والاحاديث والكثير-
انتقل الى: