مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

. *”˜.•°*”˜•منتدى••.•°*”˜ شباب السودان ˜”*°•المبدع. ˜”* °•.˜”* صفحتنا. *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•. تضم أفضل الأعضاء *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.

الرئيسيةالأحداثتي في قرانالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيلالمنتدي الاسلامىموقعنا على الفيس بوك

WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water   WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 4:33 pm

WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water Day?)

Tap water v. bottled water – the age old question…

For a lot of people, it’s a question of taste. For some, it’s purity. But for millions around the world, that’s not even a question. The question is where can I get clean water? How do I live without it? What do I do when I get sick?

World Water Day, coordinated by WaterAid, aims to raise awareness about the universal need for clean water. For hundreds of millions of children around the world, growing up without access to clean drinking water means growing up with diarrhea. And because so many children have little or no access to the most basic health care, diarrhea is extremely deadly in the developing world, killing more than 1.2 million children under age 5 every year.

Now for the good news - it is remarkably simple to treat diarrhea. And the cost of the treatment that can save a child’s life? Only 48 cents for a few packets of oral rehydration salts (ORS).

Getting treatment to the children who need it

Save the Children trains and supports local health workers who go door to door in their community helping families prevent, identify and treat the leading killers of children.

Often these frontline workers have not even finished school, but with basic training and their own amazing determination to save children’s lives, they are making a major difference.

Afia is one such health worker in rural Bangladesh. She recently visited with her neighbor Ruma, whose 32-month-old son had been sick. Little Siam was having frequent bouts of the diarrhea, leaving him weak.

Afia discovered that Ruma was giving her son ORS, but not in large enough doses.

"A child of his age needs to drink 20-40 teaspoons of ORS every time he defecates,” Afia explained. “She was giving less than what the child needed. It can be fatal if the baby does not get the proper dose."

Afia demonstrated the correct way to mix the ORS and fed Siam 40 teaspoons. She gave Ruma three extra packs for future feeding.

"I also asked her to come see me or call me if his condition got any worse,” she said.

After two days, Afia made a follow-up visit to the house. "I was happy to find him playing in the yard," Afia said. "He was completely recovered!

Take Action

Want to help combat the #2 killer of children? Text “POOP” to 20222 and contribute $10 to help a local health worker treat a child with diarrhea.

Spread the word: Tenley and Kiptyn of ABC’s “Bachelor Pad” recently break it down. Share this blog post and video, and help put an end to easily preventable deaths.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net

WAYGTD on WWD? (What are you going to do on World Water
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Can You Guess the World's Best and Worst Places to be a Mother?

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع  :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى الاسلامى يشمل الادعية والاحاديث والكثير-
انتقل الى: