مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

. *”˜.•°*”˜•منتدى••.•°*”˜ شباب السودان ˜”*°•المبدع. ˜”* °•.˜”* صفحتنا. *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•. تضم أفضل الأعضاء *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.

الرئيسيةالأحداثتي في قرانالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيلالمنتدي الاسلامىموقعنا على الفيس بوك

Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria Share

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria  Share Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria Share   Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria  Share I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria

Recently, a father from my village came to see me. He was worried about his youngest child, a 2-year-old girl named Waraba. I went to their house and Adama, the mother, explained to me that she began to think something was wrong when Waraba refused to eat all day. I examined the child. She had a high fever and wouldn’t stop shivering. She cried constantly and her face was drenched in tears and sweat. I asked how long Waraba had been in this state, and her mother said she’d been ill for two days. The mother had given Waraba home remedies made from plants, but Waraba’s condition did not improve. I knew the situation was very serious. I urged them to take Waraba to the community health center immediately, and to follow the doctor’s orders.

Fortunately, they followed my advice. They took Waraba to the health center, where they did a blood test and determined she had malaria. The government here in Mali makes malaria medicine free for all children under age 5, so Waraba received the proper treatment: artemisinin combination therapies (ACT) and some painkillers. The next day, Waraba and her family returned to the village. I checked up on her regularly to make sure her parents were giving her the medicine twice a day. Three days later, I was so happy to see Waraba was up and about again.

I strongly suggested that the family should sleep under a mosquito net to prevent future cases of malaria. I also told them that next time they should not wait to come see me. They should come to me immediately whenever one of their children shows any sign of illness.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria  Share Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria Share   Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria  Share I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Learn

The Good Goes campaign team recently traveled to Guatemala where we gave handmade caps to mothers and their newborns. Watch the video below to see Mary Beth Powers, the Good Goes campaign chief, giving a new mother one of the caps made by a Girl Scout troop from Westport, Connecticut.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net

Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria Share
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy Share Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع  :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى الاسلامى يشمل الادعية والاحاديث والكثير-
انتقل الى: