مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

. *”˜.•°*”˜•منتدى••.•°*”˜ شباب السودان ˜”*°•المبدع. ˜”* °•.˜”* صفحتنا. *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•. تضم أفضل الأعضاء *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.

الرئيسيةالأحداثتي في قرانالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيلالمنتدي الاسلامىموقعنا على الفيس بوك

Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy Share Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy  Share    Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy Share Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W   Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy  Share    Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy

Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. When she got pregnant the first time, there was no health worker in her community. So she did not have good information about how to take care of herself, and what danger signs to watch for. Also, with no health worker around, she waited until the seventh month of her pregnancy to go to the prenatal clinic.

Alinesi says she lost both babies because she started bleeding and went into labor very early. Unfortunately for Alinesi, when she started bleeding and experiencing early labor pains, she did not know that these were danger signs. She stayed home until it was too late. Alinesi’s third pregnancy was much easier. She did not have any major problems and she delivered a healthy baby boy.

With this pregnancy, she is not taking any chances. Once she started suspecting that she might be pregnant, she quickly came to tell me. I urged her to go and have her suspicions confirmed at the hospital. When she came back, I registered her into my village clinic registry and started visiting her with counseling cards to give her advice on how to have a healthy pregnancy. She follows the advice very carefully and her husband also gives her support. He encourages her to follow my advice and makes sure she has all the rest and all the nutritious food she needs. So far, she is having a smooth pregnancy and she tells me she is very grateful to have me in her life because this gives her assurance that both she and her unborn baby are safe.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net

Helping Alinesi Avoid Another Tragedy Share Alinesi is 25 years old and 6 months pregnant. This is her fourth pregnancy, but she has only one child who is 4 years old. She lost her other two babies due to miscarriages when she was 7 months pregnant. W
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Home Remedies Didn’t Cure Waraba’s Malaria Share

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع  :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى الاسلامى يشمل الادعية والاحاديث والكثير-
انتقل الى: