مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
مرحبا بك ايها الزائر نرحب بك و يشرفنا ان تكون عضوا معنا بتسجيلك

في منتدى شباب السودان المبدع

نتمنا لك زيارة سعيده والمشاركة معنا وتقبل تحيات فريق الادارة
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

. *”˜.•°*”˜•منتدى••.•°*”˜ شباب السودان ˜”*°•المبدع. ˜”* °•.˜”* صفحتنا. *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•. تضم أفضل الأعضاء *”˜˜”*°•. ˜”*°••••••°*”˜ .•°*”˜˜”*°•.

الرئيسيةالأحداثتي في قرانالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيلالمنتدي الاسلامىموقعنا على الفيس بوك

My Advice to a New Mother

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

عدد المساهمات : 844
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 34
الموقع : farahadam90.sudanforums.net

My Advice to a New Mother Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: My Advice to a New Mother   My Advice to a New Mother I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 10:40 pm

It’s almost the end of my maternity leave and I am getting ready to go back to work again. Things have been very interesting lately. A few weeks ago, a woman I had been seeing before I went on leave gave birth to her first baby, a bouncing baby boy named Donex. He was born at the Dowa District hospital. I was one of the first people to see the mother and baby. Donex was just a few days old then.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farahadam90.sudanforums.net
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: My Advice to a New Mother   My Advice to a New Mother I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I love what I do. Save the Children trained me to care for mothers and newborns, and they give me the supplies that I need to do my job – things like scales, backpacks and thermometers. As a health worker, I get to meet and learn about new people all the time – and I really enjoy this! But most importantly, I’m glad to know that the work that I am doing is benefiting people each day. Both my husband and I are health workers
محمد فرح
Admin
محمد فرح

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: My Advice to a New Mother   My Advice to a New Mother I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Nothing Like It

Let me tell you why I love my job. I am going to talk about Bonwell today. His mother was 8 months pregnant when she went into early labor. Her family was very worried and rushed to my house to tell me she was in pre-term labor and not doing well. When I arrived at the house, she was indeed in bad shape. I became very concerned as the labor progressed and she could not give birth – there were many complications. I immediately called a doctor.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب السودان المبدع  :: المنتدى العام :: المنتدى الاسلامى يشمل الادعية والاحاديث والكثير-
انتقل الى: